Plant Description: Spathiphyllums have lush dark green leaves, compact growth, with large, pure white flowers. Keep evenly moist in medium to low light. Maintain your plant in moderate light, do not expose to direct sunlight. Spathiphyllum will tolerate low light levels. Maintain temperatures between 55F and 85F. Keep plants away from drafts. Water once every 4 to 7 days depending upon the time of year and the ambient temperatures. Keep soil evenly moist but do not overwater. During active growth, you may use a mild liquid fertilizer at half or quarter strength. When re-potting, use an organic potting soil mix.
Care Level: EAST
Lighting Needs: MED,HIGH
Water: 2-3 Times Weekly
* Pot sold separately.
* Pot includes internal plastic saucer and Spanish moss top dressing.
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* Please allow 2 business days for delivery or in-store pick up.
* Deliveries made Monday - Saturday.
* Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.