RED BUTTERFLIES MILKWEED
Asclepias curassavica 'Red Butterflies'
#2 Container Size
Monarch Butterfly Foodplant
Clusters of attractive buds open to bright scarlet-red and yellow flowers. This easy care plant needs little attention and provides wonderful color. Tolerates poor, unimproved soils. Ideal for butterfly gardens, habitat gardens and perennial flower gardens. A larval food plant for Monarch butterflies.
- Light Needs: Full sun
- Watering Needs: Water regularly - weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers.
- Average Landscape Size: Quickly reaches 3 ft. tall, 2 ft. wide.
- Blooms: Spring thru Fall
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Foliage Color: Green
- Flower Color: Red
- Garden Style: Butterfly and habitat gardens, flower gardens, cottage gardens
- USDA Hardiness Zone: USDA Hardiness Zone: 8 - 11
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery.
* Deliveries made Monday - Wednesday - Friday.
* Please select a Monday, Wednesday or Friday delivery date that is 5 to 10 days from order date during check-out.