WHITE HYDRANGEA (M)
Care Level: EASY
Lighting Needs: MED,HIGH
Water: EVEN MOISTURE
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* All orders will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
* Deliveries made Monday - Sunday.
* Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.
* Pot sold separately.
* Pot includes internal plastic saucer and Spanish moss top dressing.
Plant Description: Hydrangeas are easy to care for indoors, providing you keep the soil moist. Enjoy these blooms indoors and the plant them outside in your garden. Maintain your plant in moderate light, do not expose to direct sunlight. Maintain temperatures between 55F and 85F. Keep plants away from drafts. Water once every 4 to 7 days depending upon the time of year and the ambient temperatures. Keep soil evenly moist but do not overwater. During active growth, you may use a mild liquid fertilizer at half or quarter strength. When re-potting, use an organic potting soil mix.