ALOCASIA 'REGAL SHIELD' (L)
Care Level: INTERMEDIATE
Lighting Needs: HIGH
Water: 2-3 Times Weekly
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* All orders will be delivered within 3-5 business days.
* Deliveries made Monday - Sunday.
* Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.
* Pot sold separately.
* Pot includes internal plastic saucer and Spanish moss top dressing.
Plant Description: Alocasia, or elephant ears, have large leaves that add tropical texture your home. Thrives bright indirect light with well-draining soils. Maintain your plant in moderate light, do not expose to direct sunlight. Maintain temperatures between 55F and 85F. Keep plants away from drafts. Water once every 4 to 7 days depending upon the time of year and the ambient temperatures. Keep soil evenly moist but do not overwater. During active growth, you may use a mild liquid fertilizer at half or quarter strength. When re-potting, use an organic potting soil mix.