#1 Container Size
Attractive to butterflies and humingbirds.
lusters of scarlet tubular flowers resembling small firecrackers provide reliable color from spring through fall. Slender, rush-like stems start out erect, then fall over into long, showy cascades. Great for training on a trellis, accenting a border, or spilling out of a container.
- Light Needs: Partial shade to full sun
- Watering Needs: Water regularly - weekly, or more often in extreme heat or containers.
- Average Landscape Size: Fast growing; reaches 3 to 5 ft. tall and wide.
- Blooms: Spring to Fall
- Plant Type: Perennial
- Foliage Color: Green
- Flower Color: Red
- Garden Style: Habitat gardens, rustic, tropical
- USDA Hardiness Zone: 9-11
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
* Deliveries made Monday through Friday.
* In-store pick-up available 10 days after order date.
* Plants are sourced from local California growers for each individual order.
* Please select a delivery or pickup date that is 10 days from order date during check-out.